We do not risk your safety or compromise reliability of our products.
UAC high-pressure biogas modules handle both the transport from production to consumption, as well as the variance on production processes and consumption. UAC offers solutions for the following applications:
- Transportation from mother stations to fueling/daughter stations
- Transportation from biogas producer to consumption sites
- Flare gas collection
- Storage to handle variations between production and consumption
Our solution for transportation of CNG / biogas consists of an UAC type IV fibre glass pressure vessel, fixed in an all-metal container, and is optimized for increased volume and additional safety. Unlike the traditional carbon fibre pressure vessels, fibre glass cylinders are much more robust. Full metal transportation containers offer extra protection, in case of a collision or an overturned vehicle.
All of our containers are certified in accordance with TPED and ADR and therefore, represent solution of highest safety available on the market today, challenging the traditional safety vs. cost challenge.
Quick facts about UAC transport modules:
- Fully-metal container sides for safety
- Robust fibre glass material of pressure vessels type VI
- Fixation according to standard (ISO 668 or SS 3021)
- Different manifold solutions
- Approved without relief device, but thermal and/or pressure relief device can be added
- ADR and TPED approved